Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How Do I” Videos — Dynamics AX

On this page you will find videos designed for all Microsoft Dynamics AX developers, from the novice to the professional. New videos are added regularly, so check back often. (click here)
Microsoft has added following Videos
1. Forms Series #1 How Do I: Link Parent and Child Forms by Using Dynamic Links?(6 minutes, 47 seconds)
2. Enterprise Portal Series
#1 How Do I: Use Record Context in Enterprise Portal?(14 minutes, 51 seconds)

#2 How Do I: Create a Simple List Page in Enterprise Portal?(4 minutes, 52 seconds)

#3 How Do I: Create a Simple Task Page in Enterprise Portal?(4 minutes, 39 seconds)

#4 How Do I: Create a Simple Wizard Page in Enterprise Portal?(7 minutes, 39 seconds)

#5 How Do I: Call an X++ Class From an EP User Control?(7 minutes, 26 seconds)

#6 How Do I: Add a Range to a Dataset in an EP List Page?(5 minutes, 13 seconds)
3. User Interface Series #1 How Do I: Navigate the Client User Interface?(8 minutes, 53 seconds)
4. Application Integration Framework (AIF) Series #1 How Do I: Create a Custom AIF Pipeline Component?(7 minutes, 28 seconds)

No comments: